- 1.5 oz Vanilla & cinnamon-infused Rosaluna Mezcal*
- 0.75 oz Passion fruit liqueur (CHINOLA is our fave)
- 0.75 oz Lime juice
- 0.5 oz Simple syrup
- 1 bar spoon Mascarpone cheese (optional, but so worth it)
- A splash of Rosé champagne
- Garnish: The perfect lime twist
If you couldn't already tell, we're all about magic over here. And while we're usually going on and on about the Magic of Mezcal, we've always been big fans of the magic of midnight, too. So to honor it, we put together a drink for NYE countdowns and kisses at midnight—use it wisely.
Grab a mixing tin and add the Rosaluna, liqueur, lime juice, simple syrup, and mascarpone cheese. Shake it all well and strain it into a chilled coupe. Top with champagne (any degree of fancy is okay with us) and garnish away. Serve to your crush and pray for some midnight magic.
*Add 15 cinnamon vanilla tea bags to a liter of Rosaluna. Strain and squeeze all alcohol from the tea bag. Bottle it up for later.