- 3 oz Crushed & smoked strawberries
- 2 oz Rosaluna Mezcal
- 2 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz Simple syrup
- Garnish: Sliced strawberries
- Place a few strawberries on a stick, and roast over an open-gas stovetop flame — be careful if you have long nails like our Mei!
- Once the strawberries are charred, smash them up. If you like a bit of texture in your drinks (we do), don't strain the berries. Measure out 3 ounces of the juice, and keep the rest covered in the fridge.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a shaker. Mei's favorite way to make sure everything is well-mixed is to dance around while bringing the shaker above and below your head (like a reverse crunch). A workout and a cocktail, all in one.
- Pour mixture over ice, add some sliced strawberries for garnish, and get ready for that midnight kiss.
Need some extra help? Follow the step by step on Mei's Instagram. Now, let's make some magic.